Search Site
Child Support Modification

Washington Child Support Modification Attorney

Do you feel you are paying too much child support? Do you think you should be receiving more child support? Do you have a child that might want to go to college after high school? Have an experienced divorce and family law attorney review your case and perform a child support calculation on your behalf.

If you live in Pierce County or King County, the law office of Tim Edwards & Associates, P.S. can help. From our law offices in Auburn, we represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including child support modification proceedings.

If you choose to retain our firm for your case, we can perform a detailed child support calculation on your behalf, taking into account your income, your ex-spouse’s income and the child support guidelines. In addition to handling child support modification proceedings for ex-spouses who have divorced, we represent unwed mothers and fathers who have been involved in paternity proceedings and are seeking to modify a previous child support order.

It is possible that you are paying too much child support or not receiving enough child support. We will carefully calculate child support according to the Washington child support guidelines and provide candid advice about your chances for success. If we do not feel that you have a realistic chance to achieve your desired result, we will provide candid advice and allow you to make an informed decision regarding how you wish to proceed.

Contact a lawyer

For assistance with a child support modification proceeding, contact Tim Edwards & Associates, P.S.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • 1412 M Street S.E.
    Auburn, Washington 98002
    Phone: 253-833-6633
    Fax: 253-833-4450

    Trial Attorney focused on Family Law

    Superior Court Judge Pro Tem

    Superior Court Commissioner Pro Tem

    Superior Court Mediator / Arbitrator


    Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section

    South King County Bar Association